Prof. M. D. Patel is working as an Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department at Smt. S. R. Patel Engineering College, Unjha since June-2013. He has 8 years of teaching experience including diploma and degree engineering level and 7 years of field experience.
Prof. Patel has received Gold Medal in M.Tech. He has also secured 1st
Rank in T.E.B. during diploma under Distance Learning Mode. He has also received Best Faculty Award -2015 from Smt. S R Patel Engineering College, Unjha
(2) Area of Interest
Advance Manufacturing Processes, Operations Research techniques
M.Tech. (AMT, Mechanical Engineering) from Ganpat University, Kherva
B.E. (Production Engineering) from L.E.College, Morvi
(4) Professional Experience
Prof. Patel is presently serving as an Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department (Smt. S.R. Patel Engineering College, Unjha) since June 2013. He worked with M.L. Institute of Diploma Studies, Bhandu as a Lacturer from 18th August, 2008 to 28th August, 2009 and from 12th August, 2010 to 18th May, 2013. He has taken 6 months Sandwich Training at Godrej & Boyes Manufacturing Company, Bombay. He worked for 1 year with Shah Alloys Ltd, Santej as a shift Engineer in Captive Power Plant. He has 6 years of Civil Construction work experience.
He has guided many students for their Project work. He has attended more than 10 faculty development programmes. He has published/presented 10 technical papers in international/national journals and conferences.
- [ 1] Manish D Patel “High Pressure Die Casting Process” in Recent Advance in Foundry Techniques and their relevance to Indian Conditions, during 18th -19th December 2010 at UVPCE, Kherva, Ganpat University,Mehsana, India.
 Manish D Patel “Further improvement in Vibratory technique in surface characteristics of ordinary ball burnishing process”, in 26th National Convention of production Engineers, under The Institute of Engineers(INDIA) held at Jaipur on 7th -8th May-2011, India.
[3 ] Manish D Patel “Friction Stir Welding for ship construction”, in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineer on 23rd & 24th Sept,2011 at Jaipur under ASME,SAE INDIA.
- [4 ] Manish D Patel, S M Patel “Further improvement in surface finish of MS (C-20) by utilizing Vibratory Technique on Centre Lathe Machine” published in International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research ,ISNN-2249-0019 Volume 1, Number 3 (2011), p.p.369-377
-  Manish D Patel, S M Patel “Utilization of vibratory Techniques in normal ball burnishing process for enhancement of surface finish” published in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER),ISNN-1087-1090 Volume 6, Number 21 (2011), p.p.2553-2560
- [6 ] Mayank K Patel, Manish D Patel “Optimization of input process parameter for vibratory ball burnishing process using RSM”, in International Conference on Competitiveness & Innovativeness in Engineering, Management & Information Technology ICCIEMI-2012, held at MAIMT, JAGADHRI, India.
-  R V Chaudhary, M D Patel “Experimental investigation of CO2 Laser cutting parameters of ASSI 304” published in International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, (IJSRD),ISNN (online)-2321-0613 Volume 2, Number 3 (2014)
-  R V Chaudhary, M D Patel, J B Patel, H C Patel “Analysis of Heat affected Zone in CO2 Laser cutting of Stainless Steel” published in International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, (IJSRD),ISNN (online)-2321-0613 Volume 2, Number 11 (2015)
-  J B Patel, R V Chaudhary, M D Patel, A G Barad, H C Patel “Experimental investigation of Centrifugal Pump Regular and Reverse Mode” published in International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, (IJSRD),ISNN (online)-2321-0613 Volume 2, Number 11 (2015)
-  Manish D Patel “Effect of Ball Burnishing Force and Number of Ball passes on surface characteristics of C-20 component” in NCIET-2015 on17th &18th April-2015 at Smt.S.R.Patel Engineering College, Dabhi-Unjha.
-  Manish D Patel “To Reduce Corrosion and Erossion Problem on Surface of Injection Screw” in NCIET-2015 on17th & 18th April-2015 at Smt.S.R.Patel Engineering College, Dabhi-Unjha
-  Akshay Seth, Sanket Prajapati, M D Patel “Enhancement in Automobile Vehicle Safety System and Reduce Human Errors in Vehicle Operating System”, (IJIRST),ISNN (online)-2349-6010 Volume 3, Number 12 (May 2017)
Prof. Manish D. Patel